Why get your suspension and steering checked at Quick Lane?
These components do more than just provide a comfortable and enjoyable ride – they work together to help keep your car or truck handling securely. A properly maintained steering wheel and system keeps you in control of your vehicle while the suspension system, including your shock absorbers or struts, coil springs and linkage, help support your vehicle’s weight and help keep your tires in contact with the road for better traction. Stop in to your local Quick Lane to have factory-trained auto service technicians make sure your systems are functioning properly.
- Inspection of all system components
- Check and top-off of power steering fluid
- Ball joint lubrication
Motorcraft® Shocks & Struts
- Reduce wheel bounce, helping provide a smooth ride
- Provide consistent control
- Full range of products for almost every vehicle application and driving situation